SUNDAY NOVEMBER 17TH 2013
- 654 s. meyers st los angeles
- Dik - (323) 864-8894 - Producer
- Rhea - (510) 295 - 7320 - Producer
- Nem Perez (773) 616-5716 - Director
- Mike McNillins - Director of Photography
AUDIO PUSH - TURN DOWN
Turn down is a stylized montage sequence that takes place inside a calendar over a course of 1 week. Price & Oktane are our main storytellers. We watch as everything they narrate in the song comes to life through individual squares that represent each day of the week.
The video ends with a seperate track (CLUB 308). Where it takes a different direction. Audio Push will lead a trio of choreographed dancers as they motivate the whole club from being chill/boring to turning the place into a party.
Art direction will be low key lit shots with just the main set pieces showing. We will shoot everything in a studio and try to accomplish as much as possible in-camera. We can get away with a lot by green screening certain elements (timelapse skys and backgrounds through windows).
- INTRO (The dark outside world where Price & Oktane are speaking from)
- MONDAY / BEDROOM : Messy bedroom, girl with messy hair waking up w/ no makeup
- TUESDAY / OFFICE: files piling up, girl in collar button up shirt with her hair done up ignoring her phone going off.
- WEDNESDAY / LIVING ROOM: Watching TV, chill clothes, with her boyfriend. maybe timelapse scene under bedroom sheets.
- THURSDAY / OUTSIDE CLUB: Girls friends without her waiting in line outside a club.
- FRIDAY / TRAFFIC: Car shot with a cloth sunset backdrop ( http://www.grosh.com/backdrops/tropical-S3263 )
- CLUB 380 : dance party & performance
ART DIRECTION / PRODUCTION DESIGN
STUDIO ACCESS & PHOTOS.
- 654 s. meyers st los angeles
CLUB 308 END SCENE LOCATION
For Audio Push there will be two looks for "Turn Down".
- I like the style they've been rocking lately simular to the photo below or the REVOLT.TV appearance. Let's you that for the intro to the song and the first two raps.
- For the Club 380 I want there to be a wardrobe change. Let's do something a little more classy. I'm thinking shirt & tie with rolled up sleeves. Maybe one member is wearing a white shirt & the other is wearking a black shirt? (Think Justin Timberlake or Jay Z flow but not too high end.)
Our 1st girl will be a preppy girl who only parties on the weekend. Must have a cute smile, innocent face. Dark hair. Look must cater to both urban and commercial audience.
Our 2nd girl will be our wild & sexy girl who parties almost every day of the week. Racy look with dark clothing. Leather and gold chains, boots or sneakers with ripped jeans or stalkings.
- 30 party goers. (15 girls, 15 guys. Must be dressed like you're going out to a high end club.)
- 1 body guard. (Tall big scary. Dressed in black t-shirt & black pants.
- 1 boyfriend for preppy girl. Dressed casually.
* Note: first 15 girls must show up early. the 15 guys can show up towards the 2nd half of the day for our "Club 380" scene.
Backup Dancers for end scene. (CLUB 380) TBD
PRODUCTION TEAM INFORMATION